The Utilities Regulation and Competition Authority (“URCA”) is pleased to publish its Draft Annual Plan for 2017 (URCA 02/2016). This document outlines:
- A brief review of URCA’s achievements in 2016;
- URCA’s focus areas and key priorities for 2017;
- URCA’s key projects for 2017, including its planned consultation schedule for the year;
- A series of the key performance indicators which URCA shall use to measure its performance during the year; and
- URCA’s budget for the forthcoming financial year.
URCA hereby invites and welcomes comments and submissions from members of the public, licensees and other interested parties on the matters contained in this Draft Annual Plan.
The timetable for responses to this Draft Annual Plan is as follows:
- All submissions to this consultation should be submitted by 5pm on 10 February 2017;
- URCA shall endeavour to publish these responses by 5pm on 17 February 2017; and,
- URCA shall endeavour to publish the final version of its Annual Plan by 31 March 2017.
Persons may deliver their written submissions or comments on the public consultation document to the Chief Executive Officer, URCA either:
- by hand, to URCA’s office at Frederick House, Frederick Street, Nassau;
- by mail, to P.O. Box N-4860, Nassau, Bahamas; or
- by fax, to 242 393 0237; or
- by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org